Monday, December 28, 2015

OBJECTIVES: Jimmy Hall Writing Services/Douglasville, Georgia 404-580-1501

When it comes to the written word, whether in Printed Hard Copy or on the World Wide Web, I don't play. I take writing seriously, as a means to various client ends. When I carefully craft content or copy for a client, I have their desired ends in mind.

When I prepare and write a resume, the intent is for doors to open for you the client to obtain multiple job interviews. You must be presented by me in your best light.



When I develop and write a business plan, the intent is to obtain financing for you and your partners, and to provide all of you with a crisp and organized mission-based track to operate on.

When I create unique and relevant SEO Web Content, the intent is for your organization's webwork to be crawled, indexed, and highly ranked by search engines so that your pages come-up in Google and Bing queries.

I think as the reader and potential client you nget the idea. Whether I write the above items, or Letters, Proposals, Papers, Press Releases, Obits, Blogs, Expert Articles, or anything else - "Clever Writing For Results" is the rule.

Furthermore, I treat my clients well, and keep them in the loop during the process, and work in an honest and ethical fashion. I expect honesty and prompt payment in return. 

I want win-win situations, and desire to establish ongoing business relationships with new friends (not numbers).

Please feel free to contact Jimmy Hall Writing Services /Douglasville - Atlanta (404-580-1501) at your convenience. Lets create a win-win situation between us....

No comments:

Post a Comment