Tuesday, January 5, 2016

WHY CHOOSE JIMMY HALL WRITING SERVICES/Douglasville?

There are plenty of people and writing services in the Atlanta and Douglasville, Georgia area that do freelance writing and contract job work for companies and individuals. Many do a pretty good job. Why choose Jimmy Hall Writing Services/Douglasville to write your web content, business plans, resumes, letters, blog pieces, or anything else? Please read on.



I may be a bit biased, but the truth is that I am an honest writer and an ethical writer that does very good work in a timely manner at a reasonable rate. I believe that, and so do my repeat customers. This Atlanta area writing service (Douglasville) gives clients more than their money's worth. 

This service has written resumes for entire families, and even done webwork for semi-competitors while being perfectly upfront with them and having the blessings of each. Without approval, I would NOT do it. This man is loyal to his clients, period. I do all types of business blueprints, including franchise business plans , also.



I'm human, yet I am an experienced businessman and writer with two degrees (MS/Business Economics; BBA/Economics; English Minor), and actually know exactly what I am doing. You get my business knowledge and writing abilities, two-in-one. In general, you can be assurred that this guy knows what he is writing about, and writes well.

The next question is, why would you not hire a proven winner as your writer/business consultant? I am here, and I am ready to help. You need a good writer that knows what he is doing.

Jimmy Hall Writing Services (404-580-1501) carefully crafts every single piece as if it is for myself personally. You see, the work product I write is to a great extent my resume. (The more you succeeed, the better I look.) Understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment