Friday, September 4, 2015

Labor Day: Working/Writing Through Labor Day

Once again Labor Day is here, a time for physical rest and family. Unfortunately, I am an only child and both parents are dead (and I am single without children). I suppose this gives me leave to write and work some over the long Labor Day Weekend. 

This may not be easy. I miss my folks. Life often seems cruel or unkind. Still, God is on the throne. I likely should not complain. Right? I am on top of this anyway.

Perhaps during this Labor Day Weekend I can also be reflective and contemplative, and maybe finish the business plan and resumes I am writing and then actually craft some sentimental literature also. I want to. I need to. I'd love to. You get the idea.


I would like to think that working and writing and reading Biblical things will be good treatment for me this year. I need answers to life's questions. I even need questions to life's answers sometimes. I often want to know "Why?"

I wonder what my readers and clients are doing over the holiday weekend? Remember when we all used to watch Jerry Lewis and the MDA Telethon all Labor Day Weekend with our parents? Where did the time go? I wish I knew. Time is tricky, and life passes like a vapor.

Yes, I will write and hope that Roger Federer has a great weekend at the U.S. Open Tennis Championship. Simultaneously, I will miss my mom and dad and my past life as a child. growinmg older is serious business, especially for a writer on a long Labor Day Weekend. Who is your favorite?


God bless you all over this holiday weekend. Be safe. Amen....

3 comments:

  1. I think this is among the most important info for me. And i am glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, The website style is ideal, the articles
    is really great : D. Good job, cheers

    My web-site; How To Hack Stormfall Rise Of Balur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Labor day is very important day... Write at this topic is not very difficult. But write the assignment is much difficult for new students. assignment writing services

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really a very nice posting. I am greatly impressed after reading it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete