Sunday, November 15, 2015

2-Day Resume Service/ Atlanta 404-580-1501

If you are anything like me, you want things done yesterday, including the writing of your updated resume. I have little patience, and there are many people just like me. For this very reason my Atlanta area writing service (Jimmy Hall Writing Services) has started a new service: 2-Day Resume Service. How does it work?

Two Day Resume Service

For only $20 extra, I will write and e-mail your executive resume to you within two days. That’s right. If you somehow do not receive your e-mailed resume in 2 days, the price reverts back to the regular price of $75 for an executive resume. The price is still only $95 for quick 2-day service. How’s that?

Resume Material/Info Required

I simply ask that you e-mail this writing service your old resume or an equivalent of the information on it, plus updated material, and a number of adjectives that describe you (HJimmy577@aol.com ). Of course, I also need to know your objective, past job titles and duties, and all awards and specific accomplishments.

Many clients also forget to name the city or towns where their past jobs were located, as well as school locations and exact degrees or specialties. I think you get the point; be thorough.

Please make a point of providing all of this data and info for your resume to be written effectively and obtain job interviews. Exact contact information is extremely important (name, street address, city, state, zip code, cell phone, and e-mail address). Make sure the resume service has the latest and best information.

Job Search Teamwork

You want a great resume that secures job interviews, and I want to be a great resume writer for you. It is a matter of job-search teamwork, right? I aim to help you obtain interviews, and then you must sell yourself to potential employers. Understand?

At Jimmy HallWriting Services/Atlanta (404-580-1501) I depend upon referrals and repeat business. Given this fact, you can rest assured that I provider a great bang for your busk with not only resumes, but every project I write. I am a solid resume writer.



No comments:

Post a Comment