Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Unique Original Web Content Written Quickly – 3 Days ~ Jimmy Hall/404-580-1501

We live in a fast-paced world, and with the large amount of material already on the World-Wide Web it often takes 2-3 weeks or so for new web content to be crawled and indexed by Google and the other search engines, without proper exposure. Time can be of the essence.

3-Day Web Content

At Jimmy Hall Writing Services/Atlanta (404-580-1501), for a special price I can carefully write unique and original web content foryou or your business within 3 days. That’s right. Within days your content can be online and awaiting Google & Bing.

For only $55 per each 500 words (non-home pages), your search engine optimized content will be written and delivered (e-mailed) in 3 days or less. This means that ideally, especially with a few tricks of the trade, your web content (whether webpages, blog content, expert articles, or social media material) can be indexed and available in search queries within a couple of weeks.

Web Content Attracts, Informs, & Converts

I simply ask that you provide my content service with the keywords you want to be focused upon and the basic idea of the original and unique web material you want written. I’ll take it from there, writing original content that attracts, informs, and calls readers to action (conversion).

“First Page Google?”

Only a liar can promise “first page Google” for every keyword, but I am pretty successful at pleasing search engines. For instance, you found me didn’t you? What better proof is there of my effective content writing than that very fact? Think about it. Being area specific is important.

I can do for you what this piece does for me. It is as simple as that. I’d like to help.

Online Life

Your website, blog, expert articles, and social media pieces are you or your business’ online personality and life. They should be written well, search engine optimized for your basic products and services.

If you want to improve your web traffic and increase business or online visibility, please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I also offer less-rushed web content writing at a slightly lower rate.


No comments:

Post a Comment