Friday, July 3, 2015

Marietta, Ga - How To Get A Great Resume In Marietta (404-580-1501)

Are you looking for a job or want a new one? Need a resume in Marietta, Georgia or Smyrna or Kennesaw? Want a great resume to secure job interviews in the area? My writing service can prepare resumes for you. At Jimmy Hall Writing Services (404-580-1501), resumes are a chief part of what I do. I do it well. Why?

Prospective employees in Marietta or Kennesaw or beyond need a resume that will standout from the others in the pile. Most resumes are read for only 20-30 seconds, so the impact has to be quick. This means the writer has to have organizational skills, writing skills, and be clever enough to present YOU in your absolute best light. I can, and I will.

I ask you for your contact information, exact work history, precise education and training, special skills and talents, and adjectives describing yourself - then I carefully tailor your resume in a WORD Document. (I DO NOT use silly templates.) Best of all, you can tweek it at your will. In addition, if I write your resume, I will offer to write your cover letter for as low as $25.....

Contact Jimmy Hall Writing Services (404-580-1501) soon! Let's do some business together, and get you a a job, or a better job or position, with a resume written by a professional resume writer...


No comments:

Post a Comment