Saturday, July 11, 2015

Online Writers Atlanta: Honest Writers/Georgia (404-580-1501)

This piece is about honest online writers, and a trusting client-writer relationship.  How so? A client absolutely must trust his writer, especially one dealt with by online means. The same is true for the writer, who depends upon good information and timely payment from his online client.

Mutual respect and trust must be felt and nurtured. This is done by limited phone calls and e-mails, and a trust but verify attitude sealed with an e-mailed contract. Get it? Checkout the online writer's website, blogs, facebook, etc - you can bet that the writer will at least google your telephone number! LOL.

At JIMMY HALL WRITING SERVICES/Atlanta (404-580-1501) I operate in a rather trusting manner; my clients receive the finished product (in most cases) before I receive payment (not completely so in cases of large projects and business plans). Clients can also verify my local business license, etc.

The point is that the two parties to a writer-client deal (usually the writer and Company head) must get along and feel comfortable with each other in their somewhat abstract and limited relationship. I try and do this, and so do the majority of prospects and clients I deal with.




At Jimmy Hall Writing Services/Atlanta (404-580-1501) I provide quality original written copy in a timely manner at a reasonable price. In return I expect and generally (not always) receive prompt payment and recommendations to others with respect to my written work, Give me a call if you are considering having web content, a business plan, resume, blog pieces, articles, letters, reports, or just about anything else written. Thanks, Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment