Monday, July 20, 2015

Why Hire Jimmy Hall Writing Services/Atlanta-Douglasville?

Yes, I own a writing service . Jimmy Hall Writing Services (404-580-1501) carefully crafts and writes a number of written projects - including printwork, business writing, webwork, and personal writing. Big deal, right? Hmmm.

Why hire Jimmy Hall Writing Services/ Douglasville? Chiefly, I write top quality copy at a reasonable price, and do so in an honest manner. Every piece is written as if I am writing it for myself. That is a fact, ask around.

Secondly, I have a clever style of writing. Your needs are kept in mind. I take into account the target audience being written for, and craft relevant information for it/them. Writing is about communicating and relating.

Thirdly, I understand that pretty web pages and nice resumes or detailed business plans are written for reasons. You want to accomplish something, and the material I write is written to do just exactly that - and calls the readers to action. Aren't results the point? Jimmy provides "Clever Writing For Results."





Whether you are interested in a business plan writer, resume developer, web content provider, press release writer, letter writer, obituary writer, blogger, report generator, white paper writer, Social Media writer, expert article provider, or almost any other type of writing - Jimmy Hall / Douglasville (404-580-1501) can write well for you or your organization....


No comments:

Post a Comment