Monday, July 20, 2015

Writers/Atlanta: Need Writer? No Nonsense Facts (404-580-1501)

Writers (for hire writers), almost all of us, spend our time prospecting for clients via various means, chiefly by blogging or using Social Media. This is true of Writers in Atlanta and everywhere else in Georgia and the United States. We literally live online. (My website ).

If you need a writer, what are the actual no nonsense facts you need to know, without the bs? Read on.

The most important thing is can the writer actually write well. I am serious. Many so-called writers write only a little better than everyday folks. Check out the writer's blog, website, and articles before hiring him or her. Common Sense, right? (You'd be surprised. I make a point of including links to mine in my e-mail signature.)




Next, what are the writer's fees? Is he/she reasonable for the writing services provided? Good writers are not cheap, but neither do they have to be expensive, either.

Furthermore, will the writer communicate with you during the process, and incorporate additional info if needed? It should be a given.

Product/Copy Delivery? Most writing is done online via e-mail and file transfers, these days, to cut down on time and mailing costs. Make sure the writer will keep communications open during the process, and will deliver competed material in a timely manner.

At Jimmy Hall Writing Services (404-580-1501) I strive to please my clients, and work as if I am writing for myself. In a sense I am. How? My body of client work is my resume!




No comments:

Post a Comment