Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hiring College Paper Writers: Research Paper Writers Carrollton/Kennesaw (404-580-1501)

Ok, let's face it - unless you are wealthy and do not have to work while in college, your time is limited. Certain projects are hard to finish or do, even if you gather all of the proper material. This is especially true with research paper writing. I might be able to help you. Again, "might." I assist online with college papers and tutoring in Atlanta, Kennesaw, Carrollton, and beyond.

While the whole point of writing an English class research paper is to do it and learn how to organize and write the project; in other classes this is not true. Other course instructors/professors assign research projects for you to learn the material and gather info, and then present a paper to show what you learned and what you think about it.

So, the actual act of writing the project is not the point, learning the subject material is. On that basis, if a student is willing to read and gather the information for a NON-ENGLISH research paper or project, I have no qualms with writing one and letting him or her do with it as they please - preferably taking a very small amount of time to rewrite it and make it their own. I can be your research paper writer in that way.

Again, I won't knowingly write your English research paper/project. The whole idea is for you to learn how to write one, but I will help with others. Make certain you do the leg work and know the material and share with me what needs to be included.

Yes, I need your own premise and thesis and what you think about it, and you need to gather the source info for the research project and send it -  then I will do the actual writing to save you time. Understand?

I am Jimmy Hall of Jimmy Hall Writing Services/Atlanta - Carrollton - Kennesaw (404-580-1501) and you might want to contact me if you are in a time bind. I have been there myself, as I worked and went to school ten straight years earning a Bachelors Degree and then a Master's Degree....


No comments:

Post a Comment