Thursday, May 28, 2015

Paulding County Writer: Business Writer Paulding County, Georgia

Recently, a number of clients have contacted me from the Paulding County area, near my Douglasville - Atlanta home base. This is a good thing. I identify with Hiram and Dallas and even nearby Powders Springs (Cobb Area). I function for people in the area as a Paulding County writer of resumes, business plans, web content, press releases, reports, obituaries, letters, and other writing projects.

At Jimmy Hall Writing Services (404-580-1501) I believe in win-win situations. Like a partnership, I assist in your success. In turn, your success is a part of my businesses' resume, and the more successful you are the more you will be able to hire me in the future. Common sense, right? You bet.




In Paulding County (Dallas, Hiram, etc) I am adept at functioning as a resume writer, web content provider, business plan writer, blog writer, and performer of most other writing tasks. I want to be your writer in Paulding County. 

My thoughts are that well-written resumes should obtain interviews, good web content/seo optimized should attract readers, and effective business plans should convert readers you meet with into being investors or creditors. As a business writer, I know what works, and do it for my clients! Attract - Inform - Convert! You bet.

Please give me a call today. Let's team-up for your success! 404-580-1501.....  Jimmy




No comments:

Post a Comment