Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Resume Discounts/Atlanta: Group Resumes Quantity Discount/Atlanta Area

On a couple of occasions I have been approached about doing a number of resumes, or a group of resumes, for college students and groups of people around the Atlanta area. After careful consideration, I like the idea. I think doing a group of resumes at a discounted rate for each is a good idea, a win-win situation for everyone involved.

From a practical standpoint, the groups of people can work together coming-up with information and details for me to use to craft their individual resumes, and the final products will be much better for many of them. On my end, I have a large number of ready clients, saving me on marketing and communication costs and time.

As such, I can provide great work (resumes) at a lower discounted rate for the resumes I develop. Again - I save on expenses and my clients save on the expense of their resumes. 

If your group or organization is interested in discounted resumes, please contact me at Jimmy Hall Writing Services (404-580-1501) so that we can work out the details for your group resumes at discounted rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment