Friday, May 22, 2015

Hiring Resume Writer/Atlanta Area: Jimmy Hall Resume Writing (404-580-1501)

Here is the deal. If you need virtually any type of resume, I can write it well. This includes basic resumes, executive resumes, and federal resumes. I am your guy, at Jimmy Hall Writing Services/Atlanta-Marietta (404-580-1501).

Here is how I operate and do business. I work efficiently by e-mail. You provide me any existing resume you have, the objective of the resume, your exact name and all contact info, 6 or 8 adjectives that describe yourself, towns and dates and specifics about schools and jobs attended, accomplishments/awards, job titles/responsibilities, and maybe even a short quote about yourself. I do the rest.

I do not use pre-existing templates. I write each resume specifically for the individual supplying the info. Your resume is developed for YOU.  The resume is tailored towards what you want.




When completed, I send it to you via e-mail and you then pay by check, money order, or Paypal.. Simple as that. I also suggest that you save the resume a number of times and tweak it for each job you try for. Common Sense 101. In fact, make the resume your own. Change what you want; it is yours!

Again, at Jimmy Hall Writing Services/Marietta - Atlanta, I write basic resumes ($60-70), executive resumes ($70-$90), and federal resumes ($90 - $110). Let me help you soon.
404-580-1501 ~ Jimmy Hall/MS/BBA


No comments:

Post a Comment