Friday, August 14, 2015

Atlanta Resume Services: Resume Writing Services/Atlanta 404-580-1501

There are a mulititude of Atlanta resume writing services, which are all eager to prepare your resumes in Atlanta. How do you choose one over the other? Price? Quality? Turn-around-time? Services? I say it should be all of the prior.

We live in the 21st Century. Things are fast-paced, and unforseen opportunities spring-up without warning. It's okay to want your resume within a week of providing the resume developer in Atlanta, or wherever, your full information. 

Resume Turn-Around Times

At Jimmy Hall Writing Services/Atlanta (404-580-1501), I generally provide completed resumes to Atlanta area customers everyone else within 4-5 days of being given their info (and have done immediate overnight rush jobs for emergencies for a slightly higher price).

Resume Development/Quality

From the aspect of quality, my resume writing service develops each resume as if it is my own personal document. Why? I have been in the shoes of my clients before. I know.



No templates or formulas are used here, I craft each piece uniquely in WORD. I view your material and decide upon the best form to put it in, and am not shy about using resources to help in the decision. A resume is a snapshot of its owner, and must be unique and standout.

Resume Form & Resume Delivery

As far as services go, I develop and write you resume like other resume services in Atlanta, and then e-mail it to you in a WORD attachment for you to save as many times and ways as you want. (Sometimes other arrangements are made, etc, a client desires it on a flash drive, etc). In most cases you (the client) can literally send or print the cpompleted document immediately after you recieve it.

Resume Prices

Because of the streamline manner that I conduct business, this writing service can provide work at a moderate cost. Basic resumes without a lot of info: $60+...  Executive Resumes: $80+...  Federal Resumes: $105+... Student/Graduate Resumes: $65+.

If you would like a quality resume written for a reasonable price with a quick turn-around, please call Jimmy Hall Writing Service (404-580-1501). I'd like your business...



No comments:

Post a Comment