Saturday, August 8, 2015

Writing Services: Professional Writing Services/ Hiram & Dallas, Georgia

Living in Douglasville, I often have reason to be in nearby Hiram and Dallas, Georgia. As owner of a professional writing company, I service clients in Paulding County - particularly for letters, resumes, and web content (although I write most everything).

Despite the vast majority of 21st Century written work taking place via e-mail file exchanges, many people and organizations still value the security of hiring a writer or writers near them. I think clients and potential clients hiring writers in Paulding County, and even Cobb, feel the same way.

When hiring a professional write anywhere, several things are important to know about them. Are they honest and trustworthy? Can they write well? Do they know how to optimize web content (SEO)? Do they understand the concepts of attracting, informing, persuading, and converting? Do they price fairly? (I think that you get the idea.)

At Jimmy Hall Writing Services/ Douglasville (404-580-1501) I know how to get the information I need, who I am writing for, and how to inform and call them to action for my writing clients. If you need assistance, I welcome your call...

No comments:

Post a Comment