Friday, August 14, 2015

Jimmy Hall versus Jimmy Hall Writing Services

In some ways it is difficult for an opinionated person like myself to conduct business, especially one that depends so heavily on search engines for attracting clients. Why? I am not only a business writer, but an editorialist; thus, I have enemies. Common Sense 101.

Being attacked online is nothing new, but when the attacks are aimed at hurting my business I get concerned. It's 2015, our whole lives are online, as are the false info others post.

I am used to websites being set up against my Christian Politics and Conservative Values, and even against me personally - but I hate the thought that my personal beliefs sometime cost me business. Many times the very people that need my services the most are offended by my politics!

My goal is to write great written copy (web content, resumes, letters, business plans, press releases, obituaries, papers, reports, expert articles, Social Media Work, etc) for whoever hires me.

If it is a political situation that goes against my values, of course we may not work together! If my beliefs have any negative effect upon working for you, you also do not need to hire me - but, 95% of the time politics/religion do not affect the work product!

I want to be your professional writer ~ 
Jimmy Hall/404-580-1501.

No comments:

Post a Comment