Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Student Resumes: College Resume Writers

I have written about student resumes before, and feel like it is worth the time to do it again. Let's face it; when a student is in college (especially about to graduate) he or she is at a crossroads. The education and the character is almost there, but the work experience is not. 

This lack of actual job experience (particularly in one's chosen field) must be compensated for; but how? What can be done to deflect focus from the work history but onto the potential just waiting to blossom?

At Jimmy Hall Writing Services/ Georgia (404-580-1501) I help students with their first resumes and cover letters. I function as a college resume writer. Yes - I can help the resume to focus on other things; yet, I also stress the activities and small jobs already performed as positive, by extrapolating the skills and traits involved. It is a matter of transference.

Not to be bragging, but I find the positive points and silver lining clients have and present it in a clever manner to put my young student job seekers into play.

A quality resume is a ticket to get a job applicant into the facility for an interview. That is the goal; get in front of someone in the hiring process and let them like you!

If I can be of asssistance, please give me a call at 404-580-1501 ~ Jimmy Hall/Douglasville, Ga

No comments:

Post a Comment