Sunday, August 9, 2015

Student Resumes: Resume Writers/Students & Graduates - Atlanta, Georgia (404-580-1501)

I well recall being a college senior outside of Atlanta (Carrollton, Georgia) and wondering about the future. Without much notice a student job fair came to campus (West Georgia), and I had to quickly put together a resume for it. Needless to say, the student resume that was hastily crafted did me no good. Back then I was no resume writer!

The fact that I was completing a BBA/Economics, an English Minor, and had some prior experience mattered very little. My resume was bad. Understand? Now I write resumes for Georgia students at my firm, Jimmy Hall Writing Services (404-580-1501). Now I am an expert.



You are what that document presents you as; the readers do NOT know you. This is true for students in Atlanta, West Georgia, Georgia as a whole, and the entire nation.

Students and recent graduates need a quality resume on-hand for all opportunities that emerge. Ideally, it should be professionally-written. Why?

Lets face it, most college-aged students do not have much of a job history, and very little of what they have is related to what they desire to do in the future. 

Your hobbies, skills, courses, understanding, various activities and awards, and all other info must be carefully and cleverly spun to make you a match for a great position. What you have done and learned flipping burgers or taking orders must be extrapolated into basic qualities that will serve you in a "real job." 

Again, at Jimmy Hall Writing Services/Atlanta-Carrollton, Georgia (404-580-1501), I can assist in making your life look great on a resume as you start your true career. Give me a call.... Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment