Friday, August 7, 2015

Austell/Mableton Writers: Hiring Cobb County Professional Writers (404-580-1501)

When I was younger, I spent a pretty fair amount of time in Austell and Mableton, experiencing everything from church, to sports, to friends, to women I was dating. Now, my ties to the area are basically all business. I am a professional writer, for Austell, Mableton, and elsewhere.

Austell and Mableton writers must help craft resumes, web content, letters, business plans, and other material for residents and businesses in the surrounding area. The same is true for Smyrna, another of my old stomping grounds (near the old Covered Bridge).

At Jimmy Hall Writing Services (404-580-1501) I am a solid freelance writer operating a licensed writing service (registered in Douglas County, Ga). I write what was mentioned above (business plans, resumes, web content, and more) for clients in an efficient and effective manner.

The good thing about my work is that in order to find me online you must read my work copy, and it serves as a sample. I suppose we know my web content works, simply because you were able to find me!

Anyway, if you are in Cobb County and need a professional writer, i just might be your guy. Please give me (Jimmy Hall) a call at 
(404-580-1501).

No comments:

Post a Comment