Friday, August 14, 2015

Business Plan Writer: How I Write Business Plans For Clients/ Jimmy Hall 404-580-1501

At my Atlanta area writing service (licensed in Douglas County/Douglasville, Georgia) one of my specialties is the writing of business plans for clients and  prospective companies in Atlanta, the state of Georgia, and nationwide.. This task is simply something that most people do not know exactly how to do, and do not have the time to complete correctly anyway. 

Many would-be entrepreneurs around Atlanta and other places barely have the hours to gather their information for business plan developers and writers to put together. We live in a fast-paced world. You likely already know that. That's why you are reading this business blog piece and others.



Business plans are serious business (pardon the pun) and need to be designed, developed, and written in a detailed yet concise manner, in order to obtain financing and partners. The plan also serves as a lasting blueprint for the endeavor's operational activities. (It should be updated, roughly yearly.)

The task is to construct and present your abstract idea and mission details into a tangible document that is compelling, supported with data and info to back it up, and make readers (even employees and managers) want to be a part of it. 

Specific sections and data are required, in addition to business writing skills and a knowledge of Economics. Basic Info/Contact Info - Background/Origin - Mission - Vision - Slogan - Marketing Info - Competition/Industry Info - Financials - SWOT Analysis - Key People/Employees - Services/Products/Prices - Equipment/Capital, etc...



How does Jimmy Hall Writing Services/Atlanta-Macon (404-580-1501) operate, and work with clients needing business plans in the Atlanta or Macon areas, or elsewhere across the country? I keep things simple.

After an initial telephone conversation, I supply potential clients for business plans in Atlanta, Macon, or wherever with some basic e-mail information. Next, we generally talk or communicate again by e-mail, and if interested the potential client sends me the info they have gathered, based upon my e-mail and what they already have, etc.... I then provide a more precise estimate. 

If we are going to do business, a brief 2 paragraph personal contract is exchanged again via e-mail. (Often we agree to terms prior to full info being sent to me.) At this point my real work begins. 

I assimilate and organize their idea and information into an Executive Summary (usually within 3 days), and 30% of payment is immediately sent to me NDA or Paypal upon their/your reciept of the e-mailed file. 

Next, I complete the entire business plan (usually within 3-4 more days) and in the process will lookup any small amounts of additional info I feel necessary, or contact the client to fill-in info gaps, or to simply point out to them things that do not seem to make good sense. (I hold 2 Business/Economics degrees, and know what does and does not look right for you.) I do small amounts or research here and there to fill-in gaps free, but am also available at times to do more detailed research at a reasonable cost.

Upon completion, I e-mail the entire plan (with Executive Summary), and the client then NDA's or Paypals the balance due. Afterwards, I can also make small changes or tweaks free, larger ones or adding additional info requires a slight fee.)



What are my rates for business plans in Georgia, Atlanta, and beyond? Operating in a streamline manner via telephone, e-mail, and internet I can provide extremely solid business plans at reasonable rates. Genetrally - Mini-Business Plans: $400+. SBA Business Plans: $450+. Traditional Full-Length Business Plans $750+. 

I do not have a one-size fits all price, I calculate the exact final price per project based upon a number of factors ($45-$50/page for written copy, $25/page for pasting/explaining pics and charts, etc.....). There are no surpises; I keep in touch during the business plan development process, and your price varies very little (not at all from our agreed-upion range) from what is expected - often the price is lower than anticipated.

At Jimmy Hall Writing Services (404-580-1501) I would like to be your Business Plan Preparer/Writer/Consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment